According to Google’s market place share , we can extrapolate there presently exists OVER 2 BILLION completely unique Local searches each and every month on Google search from Desktop computer systems in the US .
We noticed together Google and Yahoo, as well as now Bing, create remarkable switches in the way they return final results over the past year, and therefore all of the trends bring to attention Local web searches.
I am going to describe the secrets of enhancing your search ranking in Google search engine:
WHY LOCAL SEARCH IS IMPORTANT:
- 50% of mobile search is local
- 61% of local searches result in purchases.
- 50% of Smartphone shoppers use a mapping app to find a retail location.
- Only 33% of advertisers have a mobile optimized website.
The above stats itself should explain to you the reason why local search is currently increasingly more and more beneficial. For all who possess a business, it is advisable to ensure that your business is suited to local search engine results.
WHAT GOOGLE LOOKS FOR IN SEARCH?
- Responsive or Mobile Friendly Design.
- Your site must look good regardless of device!
- Local keywords-locations, area served, products, services.
- Page load speed- how fast does your site load?
HOW GOOGLE+ PLAYS A ROLE:
- Google+ local pages are a good way to indicate your location.
- They contain valuable info: Address, Hours, Phone and a Map.
- Engage with other Google+ users to increase your popularity.
- Yelp is also important as their results show in Yahoo searches.
HOW TO RISE IN RANKING:
- Make sure your business is on: Yelp, CitySearch, Foursquare, Google+ local.
- Ensure that your address and other details are correct.
- On your site, focus on Keywords Your Customers use.
- Keeps Content fresh and relevant for people looking for your offerings.
- Use social networks to boost your brand.
- Brand has become an increasingly part of rankings with Google.
- Engage your Fans and Followers to establish a stronger online presence.
- At a minimum register for social networking accounts to reserve the names.